Friday, November 10, 2006

Cinema Pride


Last night I attended the first screening of Cinema Pride, a GLBT movie group at Easy Street in Little Rock. The movie we watched was Long Term Relationship, an independent film written/directed/produced by Rob Williams. All-in-all, it was a good movie and I am very glad we have another forum to bring the community together. I met up with David and Chad (LRCP’s president and treasurer) to watch the movie and we had the chance to chat before and after the movie. It was so great to spend time with these guys outside of our usual meeting setting and to hear about Boo Bash (which I missed from being out of town), Eureka Springs’ Diversity Weekend and to fill them in on the InterPride conference. We probably talked more last night than we have in the entire six months I have known them! David had asked me to bring him back a lobster from Maine, so I gave him a stuffed lobster on a stick that we had used for voting at the conference and I think he really liked it. We have our next meeting of Little Rock Capital Pride tomorrow and I can’t wait to see the entire group!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my lobster. It's so cute. :) He's perfect. :) better than a man. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home