Thursday, March 08, 2007

Good buys at Twisted

I dropped in on Dennis at A Twisted Gift Shop yesterday to chat about Capital Pride and to take a look around his shop. They have a VERY wide selection of books, magazines, Pride accessories, VHS and DVD movies, adult novelties and clothing items. If you need "gay gear" of just about any variety--- I am sure they have it!! I came across this beanie baby bear (above) that looked SO much like our LRCP logo that I just HAD to buy it (along with a metal AIDS ribbon and another item not appropriate for posting :) Dennis has been in business for over 20 years here in Little Rock and has been a past supporter of many GLBT groups. I encourage our community to "support its own" and patronize this business. I found their prices very reasonable and the selection extensive (they have combined two stores into one so it is literally busting at the seams with merchandise). So please help support a locally owned GLBT business and drop by! The shop is located at 1007 West 7th St. (corner of 7th & Chester).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home