Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I have Links!

I freely confess to being a novice blogger. Hopefully, I will get the hang of it soon. I am proud to say that I (finally) figured out how to add links to my blogs! Why on earth don’t they create a forms-based template so you can just add a link like you do other items on your blog profile? Oh well, thanks to Karmin’s assurance that it wasn’t that difficult to edit the HTML template, I took the plunge and have added my first round of links. All of the links are relative to Little Rock Capital Pride. Kamrin is our Fund-Raising Chair, David is our President, Barb (owner of littlerockpride.com) is our Vice-President and John (Becoming a Doctor) was our founder. The next learning curve I intend to tackle is using tags--- anyone want to give some advice?

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Sid Schwab said...

I'm pretty much a novice as well; but the new beta-blogger version does have a much easier way to make links, without having to go through the code mumbo jumbo. I'm sure after you read my blog, you'll be glad it's gotten easier...

PS: in a recent series I posted about our hospital trying to claim it was a trauma center before it was, I didn't mention that at one point I actually told the EMTs that they should bring certain traumas there. Got myself into a little trouble over that...

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Sid Schwab said...

OOPS! Meant NOT bring certain traumas there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home